Ashish Sharma is an Indian best-known actor, famous for his Ram role in Siya ke Ram. He was leading the main role in the show and appeared in many TV Shows as well. He is an actor, poet, writer and director and founder of Rachayita Films Pvt Ltd. Let’s know more about him.
- He was born on 30 August 1984.
- His current age is 37 years.
- Born and raised in Jaipur.
- Having Zodiac sign Virgo.
- Having Indian Citizenship
- Studied at India International school , Jaipur.
- Had become a fashion designing graduate from National institute of Fashion technology, New Delhi.
- He is a Hindu (Pandit) by religion and is a non-alcoholic vegan.
- He is currently staying in Mumbai.
- He is having hobbies like reading and collecting sunglasses.
- He likes Aloo Paratha a lot.
- His favorite actor is Arjun Rampal.
- Among actresses, he likes Kangana Ranaut and Katrina Kaif very much.
- He likes Yellow and Blue colors a lot.
- He loves to go to Goa and London for vacations.
- He is married to Archana Taide from 30 January 2013 after a relationship of 3 years.
- Having Deep Faith in Lord Hanuman and keeps mini Hanuman Chalisa with him always.
- His favorite clothing brand is Zara.
- He is a huge fan of William Shakespeare.
ASHISH SHARMA WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE ARCHANA TAIDE
|HEIGHT||183 CENTIMETERS OR 6” FEET|
|HAIR COLOR||DARKEST BROWN|
- He came to Mumbai just for establishing his career and started his film career in 2010 from Love Sex And Dhokha
- In the same year started his career in television as a male lead in Imagine TV’s show Gunahon ke Devta.
Since he was the male lead, he worked very hard and left a lasting impression on the mind of viewers and made a lot of fans in the first show.
- He played the male lead role of Chandragupta in the Chandragupta Maurya show of Dangal TV in 2011.
- Then he appeared as a guest in Punar Vivah as a friend of Yash Scindia in 2012.
- In the same year he played the male lead role of Ranveer Singh on Zee TV’s show Rab se Sona Ishq.
- In 2013, he was seen as male lead in Rangrasiya as Rudra Pratap Ranawat.
In 2014, his character Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat, a BSF officer (border security guard), won the critics of the Colors’ TV show RangRasiya and viewers and made him popular and he got best male performer award in Indian Television Academy awards for this.
- He appeared as a contestant in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 7 and came as a winner.
- He played a role of Radio Jockey as the host of the show Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi in 2015.
- He acted as Lord Ram In Siya ke Ram in 2015 and got quite popular because of it.
- His last role on TV was Sony TV’s show Prithvi Vallabh where he acted as the male lead Prithvi Vallabh.
- Worked in 2 Hindi movies simultaneously in 2010. Role of Shahid in Love Sex aur Dhokha and role of Udhal in Alha Udhal.
- Again consecutively 2 movies in 2012. Role of Vishal in Zindagi Tere Naam and role of Undertaker in The Undertaker.
- After a gap of some years , he again appeared in a movie, directed by himself and produced by his wife Archana Taide. The name of the movie is Khejdi and he himself performed the role of Khejdi and acted as a transgender.
He worked in both seasons of Modi-The Common Man, the biopic of India’s Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodar Das Modi and he acted as the adult Modiji.He acted the role that made a lasting impression and made the adult modiji character alive.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT HIM, FOLLOW HIM ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA:
The Television industry needs more actors like him who are able to perform each and every role so smoothly that no one can predict the real age of the actor. He is an actor who marks his presence in each role and can be a role model to today’s generation . He is a smart and budding artist as well as a very kind and soft-hearted person. He is a very Down-to-Earth artist often seen doing charity works for the poor and needy. He just follows his acting passion and makes every character alive in the eyes of viewers.Follow Us