Ayesha Singh is an Indian actress and model who came into the limelight when she played the role of Sai Joshi, In the television show Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein. Ayesha Singh is also Known for Appearing In the SHOW Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost (2016), and the film Adrishya(2017)
Ayesha Singh hails from Agra Uttar Pradesh. She holds a law degree. She is a lawyer Turned Actress. Initially, her parents were slightly hesitant about Ayesha’s Decision to pursue a career in acting as nobody in her family had made a career in the entertainment industry but water.
Ayesha singh Relationship
Ayesha Singh is single and Enjoying her Life is always. She is not comfortable sharing any of her personal information.
Even though she has not revealed her parents’ names, that’s it. There is no more information related to her relationship
Ayesha singh education and career
School – St. Patrick’s School, Agra Up and Later, St.Patrick’’s Junior College, Agra UP
College / University – SNDT Women’s University Mumbai BachelorOf Laws and, Bachelor of Business Administration
Ayesha Singh Career –
- Her started her career with Zee TV’s television show Doli Armaano Ki, in which she played the role of Ratti Sinha.
- In (2016) she appeared in Life OK’s Television Show Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost, in which she also played the Role of Amy D’Costa.
- In 2017 made her film debut with the film ‘Adrishya’ in which she played the role of Reena.
- Since October (2020), She has been playing the Role of Sai Joshi in Star Plus’s Television serial Ghum Hai Kisi key Pyaar Mein.
Ayesha Singh Family , Husband & More
- Ayesha Singh is Associate in Nursing Indian history. She was born on nineteen Gregorian calendar month (1966) in the city, Maharashtra, India.
- She largely works in Hindi movies & TV serials. Ayesha started her career with the serial Doli Armaano Ki in 2015. After that, she additionally appeared within the serials like Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost and Gum Hai Kisike Pyar Mein. In 2017, She appeared within the motion-picture show Adrishya as Reena. Ayesha Singh biography & More became illustrious once for her role within the serial Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein.
- She is was born in a city, Maharashtra, and mentioned in urban centre, province, India. She did her schooling when She visited St. Patrick’s college. For teaching, she attended St. Patrick’s college.
- Ayesha studied law from SNDT Women’s University’s graduate school, Mumbai. Ayesha belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s name and mother’s name don’t seem to be illustrious. He unbroken her personal data secret, thus we have a tendency to don’t apprehend a lot concerning her relationship standing.
- She is five feet seven inches tall and her weight is around 51kg. Her hair colour is black and her eyes are a dark brown. Her status is Indian and her zodiac sign is Gemini. Ayesha follows Hinduism.
- Height Approx : 5’5”
- Hair Colour : Dark Brown
- Eye Colour : Black
Ayesha Singh Favourite Things –
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukherjee, Nutan|
|Favorite Food||Veg Indian food, Chocolates, Gulab Jamun|
|Favorite Movie||Hum Apke Hai Kon (1994)|
|Favorite Destination||London, Goa|
Ayesha Singh Net worth –
- The net worth of her is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars.
- Ayesha Singh’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actress in this industry.
- Her main source of earning is acting. She has worked on many TV serials and is currently doing where she gets a salary on Monthly Biassed or sometimes she gets complete payment.
- If you calculate all the earnings of ayesha then .
- The estimated Net worth of Ayesha is more than Rs 100K – RS 500 K approximately.
Some known Facts about Ayesha Singh –
- Does Ayesha Singh Smoke? Not Known
- Does Ayesha Singh Drink Alcohol? Not Known
- She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra and brought up in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Ayesha is a qualified lawyer who left her law career to be an actress.
- In 2020, Ayesha starred in the television show ‘Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein serial‘ in which she played the role of Sai Joshi, one of the lead female protagonists of the show.
- She also loves to cook and she also posts several pictures while cooking on her Instagram account.
- Apart from acting & she is also fond of music and often posts videos on her Instagram account while playing guitar and singing also.