Keerthy Suresh is a Tamil Malayalam and Telugu film actress. Check out Keerthy Suresh HightWeight Age, Boyfriend Caste fAMILY biography & More details.
Keerthy Suresh Was born on 17 October 1992 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Her near and dear ones called her by the nickname Keerhana initially, until the 4th stander, she did her schooling from Chennai, Tamil Nadu and then she started studying at standard she did her
schooling from Chennai Tamil Nadu then she started studying at Kendriya Vidyalaya Pattom Thiruvananthapuram Kerala. She Completes her degree in fashion design at Pearl Academy Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Keerthy is a Beautiful and smart girl with a perfect physique of 34-26-34 with a normal height of ‘4’. She looks amazing on the screen in her attractive black eyes and black hair with a cute smile on her face. Keerthy takes great care of her body and spends most of her time in gymming & more.
Famili , Caste & Boyfreind
Keerthy was born into Hindu Family to half Malayalam Father Suresh Kumar who is a Malayalam film producer and director and half Tamil mother Menaka who is an actress. She has an elder sister Ravathy Suresh Who is married and works as a VFX specialist and had previously worked for Shahrukh khan production house red chili.
In 2016, there was a rumor that she is secretly married to comedian Sathish Which she later Died.
- Keerthy started her career in 2000 as a child artist from the Malayalam movie Pilots She also appeared as a child Artist from the Malayalam movie “Pilots.’ She also appeared as a child artist in the Movies like ‘Achaneyanenikkishtam and Kubern .
- Apart from the Movies She also worked in the TV serials like ,Santhana Goplam and Krishna Kripa Sagaram.
- In 2013 She was featured as a lead actress in the movie Geethanjali. She did Shooting While She was pursuing her diploma and used to give shots during the break of her semesters.
- She work not only for the Malayalam film industry but also for Tamil and telugu languages movie She has also appeared in the movies like RingMaster Idhu Enna Maaya, Thodari Bairavaa Paambhu Sattai Agnathavasam, Thaanaa Serndh Koottam Thaana Serndha Koottam , etc.
- Due to keerthy great performance in the field of acting & won numerous awards and titles.
- Asianet film award for best new face of the year (Female) – Geethanjali(2013)
- South indian international Movie Award for best female Debutant Malayalam – Geethanjali (2013)
- Vayalar Film Award for best second Actress – Geethanjali (2013)and Ringmaster (2014)
- Nana Film Awards for best female debutant geethanjali 2013 -2015 edition Award for female rising star
- Fifth south indian international movie awards for the best debut female(Keerthi suresh)
- Tamil idhu Enna Maayam 2015
- South indian Actress international movie award for best female debutant
- Tamil Idhu Enna Maayam 2016
- Asianet film award for popular actor/ actress tamil for various movie
- Radio city cine Awards – favourite heroine 2017
- Zee cinemalu Awards best debut – Female for the film nenu Sailaja 2016
- National film Awards for best actors for the film mahanati
- In 2016 She faced the outburst of Vikram Fans After the news separate in tinsel town that she had declined to act alongside vikram in his new film Garuda soon and after some Time the director of the Film Thiru said that Keerthi was never ever Approached for the roll instant it is kajal agarwal who will be paired alongside vikram in the Film.
- During her school days, She was a Swimming Champion
- While pursuing her diploma in fashion designing she went on a 4 month student exchange programme to scotland , before completing a two month internship in london.
- Her mother Menaka has worked in more than 11 south films mostly in Malayalam.
- Before VFX specialist , her sister worked for shhrukh khan’s’ production house called Red Chillies’
- She started her career from her father’s productions movies Pilot ((2010)
- Achaneyanenikkishtam(2001) Kuberan (2002).
- If not an actress she would have been a fashion designer.
- In 20199, She won the National Film Award for best actress from the film Mahanti