Nawazuddin Siddiqui as we all know is now a big name in the Bollywood industry. When he came back to his institute, he said that the National School of Drama (NSD) gave him everything that people in Bollywood don’t have, which means he can play every role very well and very easily.
Giving a speech at an annual function of the college, he said that NSD has given me what Bollywood people do not have. I will try my best to show the world what I got from NSD.
Meanwhile In 1996, he dropped out of drama school and started trying out in Bollywood films to showcase his acting skills. At the age of 26, he got a chance to work in the film Sarfarosh for the first time.
Meanwhile after a few years, he got a film in which he himself was going to play the hero, the name of that film was “Gangs of Wasseypur”. Moreover after this film, he made a good impact in bollywood.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui was born in a Muslim family in (Budhana town) Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh. His father is a farmer. Moreover He has seven brothers and two sisters.Nawazuddin Siddiqui did his studies from (Gurukul Kangri University .Haridwar) Uttarakhand”. Meoreover after that, due to lack of money, he worked in a petrochemical company. Moreover he completed his graduation in theater from Delhi (National School of Drama). Nawaz is famous all over the world for his acting.
Nawazuddin’s childhood was spent in his village Budhana. His father is a farmer and mother takes care of the house. He has five brothers and two sisters. Nawaz lived in Mumbai with his younger brother Shamas Nawab Siddiqui, who was a film director. They have a lovely daughter named Shora. That is, they have a boy who was born on Nawaz’s birthday only.
Siddiqui’s memoir An Ordinary Life was published on 25 October 2017 with a brief account of his love affairs, detailing his love affairs with his Miss Lovely co-star Niharika Singh.
Due to the complaint filed with a Delhi-based lawyer on behalf of Niharika Singh and the National Commission for Women (NCW) for consequential remorse, was withdrawn a few days later.
Nawaz made her Bollywood debut in 1999 with the film Sarfarosh starring Aamir Khan in the lead role. Subsequently, he also appeared in Ram Gopal Varma’s School (1999), Jungle (2000) and Rajkumar Hirani’s Munna Bhai MBBS (2003). After coming to Mumbai, he tried to find work in TV serials, but he did not get much success. She worked with Irrfan Khan in a short film, The Bypass (2003).
Moreover From 2002 to 2005, he had no work most of the time. He had to share the flat with four others to live. The year 2004 was very difficult for him. Unable to pay the rent, he had to ask his NSD senior for permission to stay, and he agreed to stay in the Goregaon apartment on the condition that he cook for them as well.
In 2009, she got a role as a minor character named Rangeela in Dev-D’s Emotional Atrocities Geet. In the same year, he also appeared in New York (2009). But he gained recognition as an actor with Anusha Rizvi’s Peepli Live (2010), in which he got the role of a journalist.
Well In 2012, he appeared in Prashant Bhargava’s Kite: The Kite (2012). The film was screened at the Berlin International Film Festival and the Tribeca Film Festival. Siddiqui’s work in this was highly appreciated by film critic Roger Ebert.
After this the film was also shown in the United Nations and Canada and the New York Times review also attracted a lot of public attention. Meanwhile In 2012, he was cast in the lead role in the second part of Anurag Kashyap’s Gangs of Wasseypur.
Awards And Achievements
Nawazuddin Siddiqui has won 9 awards – Zee Cine Award in 2016, Zee Cine Award in 2016, Filmfare Award in 2014, Filmfare OTT Award in 2020, IIFA in 2018, National Award in 2012, National Award in 2012, National Award in 2012 and National Award in 2012.
Some are mentions here
Best Supporting Actor
Best Actor In A Web Original Film (Male)
Raat akeli hai
Special Jury Award
Special Jury Award
Gangs Of Wasseypur 2
Special Jury Award
Dekh indian circus
Special Jury Award
Best Performance In A Supporting Role (Male)
Zee Cine Awards
Best Comic Role
Best Negative Actor
Some Facts about Nawazuddin
1. Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s real name is Numberdar Nawazuddin Siddiqui, he changed this name even before appearing in the film.
2. Nawazuddin Siddiqui graduated in B.Sc Chemistry, now after graduation he got a job as Chief Chemist in a pharmaceutical company in Baroda.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui has worked for that 1 year till then and he was not interested in acting.
3. When Ranbir Singh was about to debut his film Band Baaja. Nawazuddin Siddiqui was hired to give acting workshop to Ranveer Singh.
4. Nawazuddin Siddiqui, the character who played the role in the lunch box. Meanwhile he got his inspiration from a friend who always used to tell him hello sir how are you.
Nawaz Siddiqui told that his friend was in any situation of life. But he used to keep others happy and seeing this quality helped Nawaz Siddiqui to play his role in the lunch box.
5. Nawaz Siddiqui is very inspired by Dilip Kumar’s acting, Nawaz said, if he ever gets a chance. He will play the role of Dilip Kumar in the film Mughal-e-Azam.
6. Many media people tell Nawazuddin Siddiqui from a poor family, but it is not so at all, he told in his interview that he was definitely a farmer. But belonged to a zamindar family, whose many generations have been doing agriculture work.
7. After watching the theater film in Delhi, he made up his mind that he would only act now and for this reason he shifted to Delhi and joined the local theater group, but he had to work as a watchman to survive in Delhi.
8. Nawaz had to deposit some money as a security, then for that money he went back to the village and came after mortgaging his jewelery without informing his mother.
9. Nawazuddin Siddiqui revealed in an interview that during the job of watchman, he had to stand in the sun for several hours.
10. Nawaz Siddiqui played a small role in Kabir Khan’s film New York, in which his role is as a Victim, at the time of audition for this role, which was the same act in which he tells his story in front of Katrina.
11. For the character of Chand Nawab in Bajrangi Bhaijaan, he befriended the real Pakistani journalist Chand Nawab, both used to talk to each other during the shooting.
12. In Miss Lovely, Nawaz is seen kissing on screen for the first time, but surprisingly. This was the first episode of Nawaz’s life, he had told in an interview that he had never kissed anyone before.
13. Nawaz’s first film was Sarfarosh, in which he had a role of about 40 seconds.
14. Meanwhile when Nawaz was kept as a servant he got fed up and left the house in which he was kept as a servant. Later Rajpal Yadav helped him and asked him to stay in his house were struggling.
15. At the time of Nawazuddin’s struggle, he used to write letters to his mother and his mother has been his biggest support. Moreover He said in his interview that when he used to write letters.
Nawazuddin siddiqui upcoming project
Jogira Sa Ra Ra
Moreover Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play the lead role in the upcoming rom-com Jogira Sa Ra Ra alongside Neha Sharma.
Nawazuddin and director Kushan Nandy are going to collaborate for a romantic-comedy after their 2017 action-thriller Babumoshai Bandookbaaz. Moreover we can get to see this film on screen in 2021
Nawazuddin Siddiqui. (PTI)
Nawazuddin Siddiqui has replaced Radhika Apte for Phobia 2. Pawan Kriplani will be the director of this film.
Moreover Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s upcoming film is likely to release in July 2021.
The Maya Tape
Nawazuddin Siddiqui will also be a part of the upcoming Bollywood horror, thriller film, The Maya Tape.
The film stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vishakha Singh, Kali Prasad Mukherjee, Satyakam Anand in lead roles.
Bole Chudiyan is Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Upcoming Rs 50 crore budget film. Shamas Nawab Siddiqui directs the film, and it will star Nawazuddin Siddique and Tamannaah.Follow Us