Shweta Mahadik is an Indian popular television actress and model. She is mostly known for the television shows like Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, Krishnadasi, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman, and SUJATA- Ek Stree ka samarpan. She started her career in 2008. She has participated in many reality shows and Marathi films. She is a very popular creator.
Shweta Mahadik is from Raigad, Maharashtra in India. She was born in Raigad district, Maharashtra on 13 November 1985. She is 34 years old. She is one of the famous television actresses. She has got a role in the famous show “Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega” in zee tv channel. She has also appeared in a few Marathi films such as lokmanya ek yugpurush in 2015. She has also appeared in a tv show SUJATA- Ek Stree ka samarpan in 2008 that was the first show of her life.. She has done her schooling from her hometown Raigad and later she completed her whole study (graduation) from Mumbai.
FAMILY & RELATIONSHIP :
Shweta Mahadik belongs to a well-to-do educated Hindu family. Her father’s name is Dilip Mahadik and he is the Director at Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Her mother’s name is Manisha Mahadik and she is a housewife. She also has one sister, her sister’s name is Prajakta Mahadik. Shweta Mahadik’s marital status is married. She is married to Prasad Bhende and he is a cinematographer by profession. She has one child, her son’s name is Abheer Bhende.
- Marital status : married
- Father’s name: Dilip Mahadik
- Mother’s name: Manisha Mahadik
- husband’s name: Prasad Bhende
- Sister name: Prajakta Mahadik
- Son’s name: Abheer Bhende
- Father’s occupation: Director at Mumbai
- Mother’s occupation: housewife
- Husband’s occupation: cinematographer
Shweta Mahadik started her career by modeling from her college. In 2008 She started her career with the television serial Sujata – Ek Stree Ka Samarpan which was the first show of her life she got a new identity with experience from here.
After that, she worked in many Hindi TV serials like Ek Shringaar Swabhiman, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, Krishnadasi, and Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman. Along with her television career, She has also appeared in a few Marathi films such as lokmanya ek yugpurush in 2015 as a supporting role. She is one of the best and most creative actresses in the Indian television industry. She was also nominated for Zee Rishtey Awards in the category Favorite Bhabhi in the year 2018. She has participated in many reality shows and Marathi films.
- Zee Rishtey Awards for Favorite Bhabhi (2018).
- Instagram: ShwetaMhadadik
- Twitter: ShwetaMhadadik
- Email id: Shwetamahadik@gmail.com
- Facebook: ShwetaMhadadik
Shweta Mahadik’s Height is 5 feet 5 inches (165cm) and weighs 55 kg. Her body measurements are 34-30-35 inches. She has dark hair. Her eyes are so beautiful and the color is dark black and her skin color is fair skin color. Her body type is hourglass slim. She always wants to stay slim, that’s why she goes to the gym daily. She looks very attractive and adorable.
- Height: 5’5’’
- Eye color: dark black
- Hair color: black long hair
- Skin color: fair
- Weight: 55Kg
- Shoes size: 6US
- Figure measurement: 34-30-35
- Body type: hourglass
- Guddan tumse na ho payega(2018)
- SUJATA- Ek stree ka samarpan(2008)
- Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman
- lokmanya ek yugpurush (2015)
- This movie is a Marthi movie.
- Full name: Shweta Mahadik
- Nickname: shweta
- Native place: Raigad ,Maharashtra
- DOB : 13 november 1985
- Occupation: actress
- Age: 34year
- Nationality : Indian
- Hobbies: singing, dancing and traveling
- Qualification : not known
- College/University Name: MUMBAI
- Religious: hindu
- Marital status : married
- Favorite destination: Goa
- Famous for: “Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega”.
- Award: ZEE Rishtey Awards for favorite bhabhi(2018).
- She started her career in 2008 with television serial Sujata – Ek Stree Ka Samarpan as Saara shah.
- She is a very good pole dancer.
- She is multitalented.
- She is famous for Guddan tumse na ho payega.
- She has worked in only two languages, Hindi and Marathi.